This week Trifecta’s Trifextra is writing three words for us…so let me try to dazzle your myopic eyes with my basin:P
Click the link..UP there to Join
Here’s the prompt:
“This weekend we’re asking you to add thirty of your own words to the following three words for a total of thirty-three. Good luck!
He looked over the edge of the waterfall, decided to leap despite his fear of heights.
The dazzle of the sun reflecting on the basin changed his myopic view of the world forever.
- Waterfall, what? – Trifextra challenge (polysyllabicprofundities.com)
- Trifextra: Week Ninety Seven – Fitness! (yarnspinnerr.wordpress.com)
- Yes Virginia, You Do Need A Pair of Glasses (grandmalin.wordpress.com)
- The Problem with Me-N (humantriumphant.wordpress.com)
- Barren Landscape (lucidedit.wordpress.com)
- Into The Light (unawarebutunderlined.wordpress.com)