Here’s what Triextra asks of us this week:
“On now to our quick little Trifextra prompt. Katherine Paterson, author of Bridge to Terabithia, wrote, “It’s like the smarter you are, the more things can scare you.” We are looking for a 33-word explanation of what scares you (or your character). We already know you’re intelligent, so, according to Paterson, you should have no shortage of potential subject matter.”
HERE IS MY ENTRY-
Here’s a list of some of my fears:
Mere sight of blood, suffocation, drowning, loss of ability to hear.
My Worst fear is losing you my love. Without you I would probably die.
- Fear (windandlaughter.wordpress.com)
- Roll Over Beethoven (lancemyblogcanbeatupyourblog.wordpress.com)
- I ain’t afraid of no… (thematticuskingdom.wordpress.com)
- Stage Six of Seven (polysyllabicprofundities.com)
- Left Behind (frommywriteside.wordpress.com)